10 Reasons Why Specialty Coffee Is Good For Your Health
When it comes to the world’s most popular beverages, coffee remains at the top of the list. It has been estimated that about 2.25 billion cups of coffee are consumed across the world everyday. While some of you might argue that a high amount of caffeine intake can hamper the body- if used in moderation, it can work wonders for you.
We’ve listed down some amazing health benefits of coffee. Follow on to know more!
- Rich in Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Potassium, Magnesium, Antioxidants, and many other nutrients, coffee offers some important health benefits.
- Italian researchers claim that the consumption of coffee can reduce the risk of liver diseases like hepatitis, cirrhosis, fatty liver disease and liver cancer by 40-50%.
- People who consume coffee are less likely to experience depression and other cognitive conditions like Alzheimer’s.
- Drinking coffee can give an instant energy boost - owing to the amount of caffeine in it. Caffeine is the most commonly used psychoactive substance across the world. It improves memory, mood, energy levels and general mental function.
- There are numerous studies that claim caffeine to be a fat-burning supplement. It can increase your metabolic rate and help you reduce fat.
- Several studies show that coffee drinkers have a reduced risk of type 2 diabetes - a condition with elevated blood sugar levels and affects millions of people around the world.
- Studies also claim that consuming coffee can also reduce the risk of neurodegenerative disorders like Parkinson’s by upto 60%.
- Certain studies also profess that coffee drinkers have a 20% lower risk of heart attack or stroke.
- It has been stated that consuming coffee reduces the risk of uterine and colon cancer as well.
- Some studies claim that coffee also reduces the risk of premature death and helps you live longer.